Monday, February 26, 2007

Stuff I Don't Care About; plus apologies for my absence

The Oscars.

Scorsese made one film I truly admire - Who's That Knocking at My Door. Alas, that was his first film, made roughly the year I was born. The Departed, despite some good performances, is crap. The Oscars are crap. Crap is best ignored.

Busy writing this last week, but not on my blog! March will see me with two features in the Nerve Magazine (the New Creation and the Show Business Giants/Tom Holliston), my usual film column in Discorder (on Nic Roeg) and, finally, a concert review (on Phil Minton's Feral Choir and the Time Flies festival). Plus I've submitted pieces on Chris Walter and DOA to Razorcake, and taped interviews for features on a host of other topics. All in all, it's been a busy month - but not for blogging. I'll soon have Chris Towers and Tom Holliston stuff, unused in the Nerve, online here.

That's all I have to say for the moment, tho'.

No comments: