Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A wee upset at the Melvins show...

The following broke on Facebook last night - someone you may well know (I do), or may even know well (I don't) is rumoured to have thrown a drink at King Buzzo during the Melvins' set last night, thereby ending the show early; after which this person was loaded into a police car and personally given a shove by Buzzo himself. This is a RUMOUR at this point - so far it's all hearsay. I have no clue how to permalink to the Status Update on Facebook where this is happening, but it's on Ben Frith's page, or stream, or whatever-the-hell-you-call-it! Will let you know when there's more news...

Edited to add: Ben is considering deleting the thread or post or feed or whatever-the-heck-you-call-it, so this may seem mysterious if you go looking for it, but I will investigate, I promise...

No comments: